10 Nights - 11 Days
Delhi > Jodhpur > Udaipur > Pushkar > Ranthambore > Jaipur > Fatehpur Sikri > Agra
- Delhi (01 Night)- Red Fort, Jama Masjid
- Jodhpur (01 Night)- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort
- Udaipur (02 Nights)- City Palace, Jagdish Temple
- Pushkar (01 Night)- Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake
- Ranthambore - (02 Nights)- Ranthambore National Park
- Jaipur (02 Nights)- Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum
- Agra (01 Night)- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
Day:1- Arrive Delhi
- On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Later you will go for sightseeing to visit Red Fort - constructed by Shah Jahan, which was built as the fortified palace. Jama Masjid- India's largest and oldest mosque started in 1644 and completed in 1658 by five thousand artisans. Qutub Minar- the second tallest Minar in India having height of 72.5 meters.
- Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day:2- Delhi - Jodhpur (by flight)
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then leave for Delhi airport to board your flight to Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing to visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, one of the largest palaces in India with 347 rooms and was completed in 1944. Jaswant Thada- a beautifully designed cenotaph constructed to honor Maharaja Jaswant Singh in the year 1899. Mehrangarh Fort, built in 1459 by Rao Jodha and has wonderful collection of applied & fine arts.
- Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day:3- Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Kumbhalgarh - Udaipur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Udaipur by road. On the way visit Ranakpur Jain temple built in the 15th century AD by Rajput monarch, Rana Kumbha. Also visit Kumbhalgarh fort that stretches approximately 36 km of the whole Aravalli Mountain and has a domed palace. On completion of the sightseeing, leave for Udaipur and check-in the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit Jagdish temple, Indo-Aryan temple constructed by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1651 A.D. which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath. City Palace, built concurrently by Maharana Uday Singh, in 1559 and his successor over 300 years. This palace is a fusion of the Mughal and Rajasthani architectural styles. Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, a royal garden constructed between 1710 - 1734 by Maharana Sangram Singh for the royal ladies and comprises of marble elephants, a lotus pool, kiosks and fountains. Fateh Sagar Lake, an artificial lake constructed in the year 189 by Maharana Fatah Singh.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day:5- Udaipur - Chittorgarh - Pushkar
- Have breakfast at the hotel and depart for Pushkar by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. En Route, visit Chittorgarh fort, one of the largest forts in India and also declared as world heritage site. It comprises of Rana Kumbha Palace, Vijay Stambha, Rani Padmini's Palace and many others.
- Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day:6- Pushkar - Ranthambore
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing in Pushkar to visit Brahma Temple- one and only temple wherein Hindu creator god Brahma is worshipped. Pushkar Lake- a sacred lake for Hindu community.
- On completion of the sightseeing, drive towards Ranthambore. Check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
- Go for morning jungle safari in the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy tiger sighting and also spot various exotic birds and wild animals. On completion of the safari, you will have breakfast the hotel and relax. Later you will have your lunch at the resort and then leave for afternoon jungle safari in the Ranthambore sanctuary to spot other wild animals like wild boar, deer, bear, and leopard.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day:8- Ranthambore - Jaipur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and drive towards Jaipur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Rest of the day is free for independent activities.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and depart for full day sightseeing in Jaipur. You will visit Amber Fort- located 11 kilometres away from Jaipur. Built by Raja Man Singh 1 in the year 1592. In this fort, enjoy a wonderful elephant ride. Jal Mahal - a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake and built in red sandstone. A five storied building out of which four floors remain under water. Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)- comprises of more than 593 balconies and screened windows and was built in the year 1799. In the evening, you can go for shopping in any of the colorful markets of this pink city which is famous for handicrafts and traditional jewelry.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day:10- Jaipur - Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
- Have a breakfast at the hotel and leave for Agra by road. En Route, you will visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri - a town which was capital of the Mughal Empire in-between 1571 and 1585. Also explore Bharatpur by visiting Lohagarh Fort, which was built by Jat ruler Maharaja Suraj Mal in the 18th century. Also visit Government Museum situated in the centre of the Lohagarh Fort that showcases antiquities, sculptures, inscriptions and much more.
- On completion of sightseeing, leave for Agra and check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:11- Agra - Delhi
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal and enjoy the beauty of this beautiful monument. Return to the hotel for breakfast and short relax. Later visit Agra Fort - a huge complex built of red sandstone by Akbar in 1565 and partially converted into a palace during the time of Shah Jahan. I'timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) - a beautiful mausoleum was commissioned by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir, for her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg.
- On completion of sightseeing, you will drive towards Delhi and dropped at airport to board your international flight to home.