13 Nights - 14 Days
Ahmedabad > Dasada > Kutch > Bhuj > Jamnagar > Porbandar > Junagadh > Palitana > Bhavnagar > Gondal > Rajkot > Delhi
- Ahmedabad ( 2 Nights)- Auto world vintage car Museum
- Dasada (1 Night)- Rann of Kutch
- Kutch(1 Night)- Rann of Kutch
- Bhuj (2 Nights)- Kutch Museum
- Jamnagar (1 Night)- Ranmal Lake
- Porbandar (1 Night)- Darbargadh Fort
- Junagadh (1 Night)- Somnath Mahadev Temple
- Palitana (1 Night)- Ashoka's Rock edicts
- Bhavnagar (1 Night)- Gandhi Smriti
- Gondal (1 Night)- Riverside palace
- Rajkot (1 Night)- Mahatma Gandhi House
Day-1: Arrive Ahemdabad
- On arrival at Ahemdabad airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities.
- Overnight stay at Ahemdabad.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing to visit Gandhi Ashram- famous residence of Mahatma Gandhi and main location from where he started Indian independence movement. Kankaria Lake - the biggest lake of Ahemdabad having attractions such as zoo, toy train, water park and many other. Auto world vintage car Museum- having a superb collection of various vintage cars such as Ford, Chrysler, Cadillac, Maybach, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Bentley and many others.
- Overnight stay at Ahemdabad.
Day-3: Ahemdabad - Dasada
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave towards Dasada by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later go for wildlife safari in little Rann of Kutch to enjoy bird watching.
- Overnight stay at Dasada.
Day-4: Dasada- Kutch
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Kutch. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later explore this place which is famous for Rann of Kutch- having large area of salt marshes. This area is the only flooded grasslands region in the whole Indo-Malayan region of the planet.
- Overnight stay at Kutch.
Day-5: Kutch - Bhuj
- Have breakfast at the hotel, the drive towards Bhuj. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Then visit Kutch Museum- this is the oldest museum in Bhuj, which as a wonderful collection paintings of arms, embroidery, musical instruments, sculptures and precious metalwork. Shree Swaminarayan Temple- a Hindu temple constructed by the founder of the Swaminarayan Sampraday - Swaminarayan.
- Overnight stay at Bhuj.
Day: 6- Bhuj - Mandvi - Bhuj
- Have breakfast at the hotel and drive towards Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace- a Royal abode set in the middle of well-laid gardens with marble fountains and water channels. Swaminarayan temple- a very beautiful and famous temple. Mandvi beach to enjoy the rest of the day. On completion of the sightseeing, drive back to Bhuj.
- Overnight stay at Bhuj.
Day:7- Bhuj- Jamnagar
- Have breakgast at the hotel and leave for Jamnagar by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later visit Ranmal Lake- a beautiful lake attracting many migratory birds. Bala Hanuman Temple- a temple dedicated to Lord Rama wherein longest continuous chanting of 'Ram Dhun' is going on since 1964. Lakhota Talav (lake) and palace- it houses a museum that showcases swords, artifacts, muskets etc.
- Overnight stay at Jamnagar.
Day:8- Jamnagar- Porbandar
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then leave for Porbandar by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will visit Darbargadh Fort- a palace built by Rana Sartanji and has a huge carved stone entrance gate with massive wooden doors and flanked by high turrets. Kirti Mandir- is a temple built in the memory of Kasturba Gandhi and Mahatma Gandhi .
- Overnight stay at Porbandar.
Day:9- Porbandar- Somnath - Junagadh
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Junagadh by road. On the way, visit Somnath Mahadev Temple- was made seven times and consists if imposing architecture includes central shivalinga, an impressive Nandi idol, silver doors and intricate carvings. Then drive towards Junagadh and on arrival check-in the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Junagadh.
Day-10: Junagadh - Palitana
- Have breakfast at the hotel and visitUparkot Fort- believed to have been built in 319 BC by the Mauryan emperor Chandragupta. Ashoka's Rock edicts- huge boulder on which Emperor Ashoka inscribed 14 edicts in around 250 BC. Later drive towards Palitana. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later visit Shatrunjaya hill a sacred temple of Jain community with more than 3500 steps.
- Overnight stay at Palitana.
Day: 11- Palitana - Bhavnagar
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Bhavnagar by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later on you will be go for sightseeing to visit Gandhi Smriti- a monument signifying the life and service of Mahatma Gandhi. Victoria Park- a great place for bird watchers and nature lovers. Gaurishankar Lake- which was constructed in the year 1872 over 381 hectares.
- Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
Day:12- Bhavnagar - Gondal
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Gondal by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later visit riverside palace- constructed in the year 1875 by Maharaja Bhagwat Sinhji and has gardens along with lawns beside the Gondal river. Royal Garages- famous for a wonderful collection of vintage and classic cars from 1910 to 1955.
- Overnight stay at Gondal.
Day:13- Gondal - Rajkot
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Rajkot by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later leave for sightseeing to visit Mahatma Gandhi House (Kaba Gandhi No Delo)- the place where Mahatma Gandhi spend his early years of life. Watson Museum- having invaluable articles and state-of-the-art facilities like photography, guide service, reference library and sales counter of the museum's publication.
- Overnight stay at Rajkot.
Day-14: Rajkot - Ahemdabad - Delhi (by flight)
- Have breakfast at the hotel then drive towards Ahemdabad. On arrival, you will be dropped at the airport to catch your flight towards Delhi.