07 Nights - 08 Days
Delhi > Sariska > Jaipur > Ranthambore > Bharatpur > Agra > Delhi
- Sariska (02 Nights)- Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Jaipur (01 Night)- Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum
- Ranthambore (02 Nights)- Ranthambore National Park
- Bharatpur (01 Night)- Keoladeo National Park
- Agra (01 Night)- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
Day: 1- Delhi - Sariska
- On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be met and transferred to the car. Drive to Sariska and check-in the hotel for relax.
- Overnight stay at Sariska.
Day:2- Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Go for morning jungle safari in the Sariska Tiger Reserve. Enjoy tiger sighting and also spot various exotic birds and wild animals. On completion of the safari, you will have breakfast the hotel and relax. Later you will have your lunch at the resort and then leave for afternoon jungle safari in Sariska to spot other wild animals like wild boar, deer, bear, and leopard.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day:3- Sariska - Jaipur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Jaipur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing, visit Jantar Mantar- a famous astronomical observatory with wide range of architectural instruments. Albert hall museum - oldest museum of Rajasthan, which is situated in Ram Niwas Garden. Designed by Colonel Sir Swinton Jacob in 1877 and has rich collection of artifacts like colorful crystal works, ivory, metal sculptures, carpets and paintings.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day:4- Jaipur - Ranthambore National Park
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing in Jaipur. You will visit Amber Fort- located 11 kilometres away from Jaipur. Built by Raja Man Singh 1 in the year 1592. In this fort, enjoy a wonderful elephant ride. Jal Mahal - a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake and built in red sandstone. A five storied building out of which four floors remain under water. Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)- comprises of more than 593 balconies and screened windows and was built in the year 1799.
- On completion of the sightseeing, you will drive towards Ranthambore. Check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:5- Ranthambore National Park
- Go for morning jungle safari in the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy tiger sighting and also spot various exotic birds and wild animals. On completion of the safari, you will have breakfast the hotel and relax. Later you will have your lunch at the resort and then leave for afternoon jungle safari in the Ranthambore sanctuary to spot other wild animals like wild boar, deer, bear, and leopard.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day:6- Ranthambore - Bharatpur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Bharatpur by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for safari in Keoladeo National Park (formerly called as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary) to see species of birds, floral, fish, snakes, lizards and turtle. You see rare bird like Siberian cranes in this big national park.
- Overnight at Bharatpur.
Day:7- Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri- Agra
- Have a breakfast at the hotel and leave for Agra by road. En Route, you will visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri - a town which was capital of the Mughal Empire in-between 1571 and 1585. On arrival at Agra, visit Taj Mahal- an astonishing 17th century marble tomb constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Overnight stay at Agra.
Day:8 - Agra - Delhi
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal and enjoy the beauty of this beautiful monument. Return to the hotel for breakfast and short relax. Later visit Agra Fort - a huge complex built of red sandstone by Akbar in 1565 and partially converted into a palace during the time of Shah Jahan. I'timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) - a beautiful mausoleum was commissioned by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir, for her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg.
- On completion of sightseeing, you will drive towards Delhi and dropped at airport to board your international flight to home.