15 Nights - 16 Days
Taj Mahal > Agra Fort > Fatehpur Sikri
Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Delhi (01 Night)- Red Fort, Jama Masjid
- Agra (01 Night)- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur (02 Nights)- Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum
- Ranthambore (02 Nights)- Ranthambore National Park
- Bundi (01 Night)- Taragarh Fort
- Udaipur (02 Nights)- City Palace, Jagdish Temple
- Pushkar (01 Night)- Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake
- Jodhpur (01 Night)- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaisalmer (02 Nights)- Jaisalmer Fort
- Bikaner (01 Night)- Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple
- Mandawa (01 Night)- Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Mandawa Fort
Day:1- Arrive Delhi
- On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Later you will go for sightseeing to visit Red Fort - constructed by Shah Jahan, which was built as the fortified palace. Jama Masjid- India's largest and oldest mosque started in 1644 and completed in 1658 by five thousand artisans. Qutub Minar- the second tallest Minar in India having height of 72.5 meters.
- Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day:2- Delhi - Agra
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Agra by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later visit Agra Fort - a huge complex built of red sandstone by Akbar in 1565 and partially converted into a palace during the time of Shah Jahan. I'timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) - a beautiful mausoleum was commissioned by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir, for her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg. In the evening, you will visit Taj Mahal, an astonishing 17th century marble tomb constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
- Overnight stay at Agra.
Day:3- Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Bharatpur - Jaipur
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal and enjoy the beauty of this beautiful monument. Return to the hotel for breakfast and short relax. Later you will drive towards Jaipur. En Route visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri - a town which was capital of the Mughal Empire in-between 1571 and 1585.
- Also explore Bharatpur by visiting Lohagarh Fort, which was built by Jat ruler Maharaja Suraj Mal in the 18th century. Also visit Government Museum situated in the centre of the Lohagarh Fort that showcases antiquities, sculptures, inscriptions and much more.
- On completion of sightseeing, leave for Jaipur and check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and depart for full day sightseeing in Jaipur. You will visit Amber Fort- located 11 kilometres away from Jaipur. Built by Raja Man Singh 1 in the year 1592. In this fort, enjoy a wonderful elephant ride. Jal Mahal - a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake and built in red sandstone. A five storied building out of which four floors remain under water. Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)- comprises of more than 593 balconies and screened windows and was built in the year 1799. In the evening, you can go for shopping in any of the colorful markets of this pink city which is famous for handicrafts and traditional jewelry.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day:5- Jaipur - Bhandarej - Ranthambore
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave for Ranthambore. En Route, visit Bhandarej which is famous for Bara Baoli (Bhandarej Baodi)- a five storey step well constructed in 1732. Drive towards Ranthambore and check-in the resort for short relax.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
- Go for morning jungle safari in the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy tiger sighting and also spot various exotic birds and wild animals. On completion of the safari, you will have breakfast the hotel and relax. Later you will have your lunch at the resort and then leave for afternoon jungle safari in the Ranthambore sanctuary to spot other wild animals like wild boar, deer, bear, and leopard.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day:7- Ranthambore - Bundi
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then leave for Bundi by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later visit Taragarh Fort, built on the top of a steep hillside in the year 1354 and overlooks the city of Bundi. Raniji ki Baori, a big step well built by Rani Nathavati in 1699. Sukh Mahal, a palace built by Umeed Singh which is situated near Jait sagar lake.
- Overnight stay at Bundi
Day:8- Bundi - Chittorgarh - Udaipur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Udaipur by road. En Route, visit Chittorgarh fort, one of the largest forts in India and also declared as world heritage site. It comprises of Rana Kumbha Palace, Vijay Stambha, Rani Padmini's Palace and many others.
- On completion of sightseeing, drive again towards Udaipur and check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit Jagdish temple, Indo-Aryan temple constructed by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1651 A.D. which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath. City Palace, built concurrently by Maharana Uday Singh, in 1559 and his successor over 300 years. This palace is a fusion of the Mughal and Rajasthani architectural styles. Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, a royal garden constructed between 1710 - 1734 by Maharana Sangram Singh for the royal ladies and comprises of marble elephants, a lotus pool, kiosks and fountains. Fateh Sagar Lake, an artificial lake constructed in the year 189 by Maharana Fatah Singh.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day: 10 - Udaipur - Puskhar
- Have breakfast at the hotel and depart for Pushkar by road. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing in Pushkar to visit Brahma Temple- one and only temple wherein Hindu creator god Brahma is worshipped. Pushkar Lake- a sacred lake for Hindu community.
- Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day:11- Pushkar - Jodhpur
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then leave for Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will go for sightseeing to visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, one of the largest palaces in India with 347 rooms and was completed in 1944. Jaswant Thada- a beautifully designed cenotaph constructed to honor Maharaja Jaswant Singh in the year 1899. Mehrangarh Fort, built in 1459 by Rao Jodha and has wonderful collection of applied & fine arts.
- Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day:12- Jodhpur - Osian - Jaisalmer
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then leave for Jaisalmer. On the way visit Osian, oasis in the Thar desert. It also has some ruined Brahmanical and Jain temples of 8th - 11th century.
- On completion of sightseeing, drive again towards Jaisalmer and check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:13- Jaisalmer - Khuri Sand Dunes
- Have breakfast at the hotel and depart for sightseeing in Jaisalmer. Visit Patwon-ki-Haveli, the first haveli of Jaisalmer built in the year 1805 by Guman Chand Patwa. Jaisalmer Fort, built in the year 1156 by a Bhati Rajput ruler Jaisal atop the Trikura hills. Gadsisar Lake, an artificial rainwater lake built during 14th century by Maharwal Gadsi.
- Drive towards Khuri sand dunes to enjoy wonderful camel safari along with Rajasthani folk dance and songs. Overnight stay in a tent at Khuri.
Day:14 - Jaisalmer - Kichan - Ramdevra - Bikaner
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then leave for Bikaner. En Route visit Kichan, a small village well-known for migratory Demoiselle Cranes. After this visit Ramdevra, prominent for the temple of Bhagvan Ramdevji Maharaj. Drive towards Bikaner and check-in the hotel. Then visit Junagarh Fort, built during 1588 to 1593 by Raja Raj Singh. Karni Mata Temple, a 600 year old temple dedicated to Karni Mata (Goddess Durga) wherein rats are worshipped. Bhandeshwari Jain Temple, built in the 15th century to honor the 23rd Jain tirthankar, Parsvanathji by a Jain merchant, Bhanda Shah.
- Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day:15- Bikaner - Fatehpur - Dundlod - Mandawa
- Have breakfast at the hotel and drive towards Mandawa. On the way, visit Fatehpur that has big havelis with frescos which are a specialty of this Shekhawati region. Then visit Dundlod to see the fort, that combines Mughal & Rajput art and architecture. Drive towards Mandawa and check-in the hotel. Then visit Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, built by the Rajput merchants in the 18th century and has paintings of the mythological characters, Lord Shiva on the well-regarded Nandi Bull and much more. Mandaw Fort, constructed in the 18th century and has painted arched gateway adorned with Lord Krishna and his cows.
- Overnight at Mandawa.
Day:16 - Mandawa - Jhunjhunu - Delhi
- Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for Delhi by road. En Route, visit Jhunjhunu to see Kanoria haveli, Sone Chandi ki haveli, and Rani Sati temple. After this drive towards Delhi and on arrival, you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your international flight to home.